You can have students turn in screenshots as part of their Google Classroom assignments. Here are the steps:
- Have the students use the screenshot feature on their Chromebooks to capture the screen of the website or quiz that they have completed. The screenshot is saved as an image file in the files area on their Chromebooks.
- Go to Google Classroom and create a new Assignment for the students.
- Have the students access the assignment and use the Add button to add the screenshot from the downloads folder on their Chromebooks.
Click Select files from your computer (Box under drag files here)
Choose the screenshot from the files list and click open.
- Have the students Turn in the assignment.
- Now you can view the assignment in Google Classroom and scroll through each screenshot and add grades and comments as needed.
I am sure that you will find some interesting uses for screenshot assignments in your Google classrooms!