Most applications provide a color palette to choose from when changing font/background colors. If you are seeking to match a specific color from a website or digital file, the ColorPick Eyedropper Chrome extension works perfectly.
To use the ColorPick Eyedropper, follow the below steps:
- First, add the ColorPick Eyedropper from the Chrome WebStore
- Find the color you want to copy on your screen. Click on the ColorPick Eyedropper extension.
- Click on the color you want to copy. Then, copy the color code
- Visit the app where you want to apply the color code. For the below example, the slide background will be changed
- From the Custom screen, paste the color code. Then, click the OK button
- Click on the Done button
Now you’ve matched your color. How cool is that?!?